Monday 28 November 2011

Sleep Talkin' Man

Good Day!

Right this is my first post of my new blog

This worthy thing I'm announcing is the sleep talking man. 'Adam' or 'Sleep Talking Man' says some rather bizarre things in his sleep which i spent hours watching last night, i have to admit my favorite parts are when he wakes himself up by shouting a random word. he is recorded by his wife 'Karen' who i don't think gets a lot of sleep by the sounds of it. she records him on a nightly basis and then posts all the wacky things this guy says in his sleep, mostly egotistical and poop filled i always look forward to hearing the newest posts. my girlfriend last night told me that i have a habit of talking in my sleep, so I've decided to record myself, to see if i even come close to how funny this guy is, so look out for posts of my sleep talk.

Link: http://sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com/

I hope you enjoy your daily dose of STM :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment